Hello all,

Greetings of the day!
as above subject says, I want to change my apple ID cunntry. when I
tried to change, it's"showing me error. I'll explane what I did:
first I hit on the change cunntry button. after that, selected US
cunntry and agree all the T&C. it asked me, select any following
option:
1. credit carde
2. paypal
3. nun
when I select nun option, it's showing me 1 form to fill. it's asking
me my all the details. like: first name, last name, phone number and
asking my address. without filling the form, its not allowing me to
proseed. how can I go further? I want to download sound scape app on
the app store. the sound scape app is not available in Indian app
store. please tell me how to I change cunntry? or tell me any other
option to download app.

Thank you,
--
Thanks and Regards