From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of shobhan singh
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 7:19 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Visually impaired can see now!

Dear friends,
Each visually impaired can see and complete his/her tasks without any
technological interventions after completing 7 days' training at camp.
After the completion: one can read and write, walk independently,  colour
recognition will improve.
Interested persons with visual impairment may contact to participate in this
7 days'  training Camp before December, 2nd 2018 on: 9205803706.
It is free of cost for all!
Thanks!

sent through this mailing list..