Hello

As requested, sharing here the video and blog links of the various workshops
conducted partnering with Big Bazaar and NAB Delhi. Hope this helps.

Blog at http://voicevision.in/cant-see-will-shop/
Watch videos first workshop "EYE FOR FASHION" at https://youtu.be/CNUoK0kKzYU
Second workshop "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" at https://youtu.be/weCt5QjJ4mU
Third workshop "COOKING WITHOUT LOOKING" at https://youtu.be/SnGycyrLe-4
Volunteers feedback https://youtu.be/PaKhh1sd3QU

At Rahul, since you are in UK, you might not find the same chopper as shown in
the video. But you can surely show the video to the stores there, they might
help you find something similar. Best Of Luck.

Feel free to contact undersigned for further information.

Best Regards,
Sushmeetha B. Bubna │ Founder Director

Voice Vision
103, Synthofine Estate,' A'- Wing, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon (E), Mumbai - 400
063.
Work Phone: +91 22 40400000  │  Fax: +91 22 40400123  │  Hand Phone: +91
9820566010
Email:  sushmee...@voicevision.in  │  Web: www.voicevision.in
Basudeo Bubna Memorial Trust   │  Web: www.bubna.com
Facebook www.facebook.com/voicevisionfans