Hi All,

It's Vaibhav from Pune ..

With reference to Advertisement  published on ONGC web site 04/2018  Mumbai

As per advertise there are three post reserved for VH candidate of Junior
Assistant (P & A) post.  But whenever I am trying to apply online the
application portal don't accept the same. After selection disability as yes
and type as VH/B/LV the post doesn't appear to select.  ..

I wanted to connect them to convey the technical error occurring during
filling the application form.

If anyone from ONGC or any connection to them then plz help me to get this
solved . So I can apply before the due date as 31/12/2018

Seeking immediate attention and action ...

Thanks .
Vaibhav
9766821288