Hi everyone, hope all are doing well, as the subject mentions has anyone
purchased this device?
If so what are your views about this one? It was priced around 50,000 prior,
however now it has dropped significantly it does have decent specifications.
I’m thinking to get this one instead,
According to me we should give Nokia a another chance, it was a legendary brand
at time
It may not have the snapdragon 845 however, as a talkback user still it seems
decent for the price.
Specially it is having stock android based on android one project
I do know that other competitors are out there with better specifications,
however this seems a reputable brand.
I purchased the poko by xiaomi
It was a terrible experience, it had audio issues had to sell it just within 20
days hence I am based in Australia there isn’t any support for the xiaomi
Devices, otherwise I might consider the pixel three
Looking forward to all your opinions.

Sent from my iPhone