Hi sujatha,
 under around 10k the asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 would be my pick if I were to
choose.
 I have used this previously and it has no accessiblity issues that I was
able to find, and it does have decent specs and a near stock android with
none to no bloatware at all.
hth.

On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 at 18:22, sujatha s <sujathasaravanan9...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear list members I would like to gather your valuable opinions for
> purchasing an Android mobile costing around 10000, under the viewpoint of
> accessibility.
> With warm thanks and regards,
> Sujatha S.
>
> Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan 4th.

***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The
essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”

Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan 4th.