Hi all group members,
Thank you very much for adding me in this amazing group!
Happy New Year to you all!
With gratitude and immense pleasure I am sharing the link of my YouTube
channel! I would appreciate if you all can take out time to listen and share
your views about the same. This will help me to grow further! You can also
share your suggestions, feedback, requests through email or leaving a comment
on the comment box! The link is given below
Let's celebrate lohri on smile with Prerna Sobti and find the tradition
Behind our Indian festivals celebrations…
क्यों मंटेय हैं लोहरि जानी स्माइल विध प्रेरणा सोबति पर
https://youtu.be/YSx_9raLEfc

#smilewithprernasobti

Awaiting your responses in anticipation! As this is the first time I'm sharing
anything on the list thanks once again for adding me

Best

Best

Prerna Sobti