Hi All!
On an iPhone or with its wired headset is there a faster way to mute/unmute
oneself during a  call?

The regular way I know is to wake-up the screen, unlock using the
fingerprint, find and double tap on the 'Hide' button and then find and
double tap on the 'Mute' button. These steps  are little time consuming when
one is on team conference calls and wants to quickly toggle between unmuting
to speak thereafter muting again.

Earlier when I was using Moto G 4+, the button on its wired headset worked
on a call as mute/unmute, but the iPhone wired headset button
connects/disconnects the call.

Any solution?

Thanks,
Pranay