Ma’am, if someone chooses to remain inactive though he has the power, he too is
a criminal.

Second, if you point out a particular person asking him for help, your chances
of getting help go up. Seeing one person acting, others also come forrward.

Bystander apathy and social proof have more details, and all the blind must
know about these concepts.
Sent from my iPhone