Dear Friends,

This logic works only on Savings account.
I am holding only Credit card in HDFC bank.
There is no home or base branch.
What shall I do in this case.
Not only that, HDFC bank is having form center in its portal.
For each & every thing, we have to download the appropriate form & fill the same with signature and drop it in drop box.
After that only the bank will consider the request.
How is it feasible for a VI customer.
Even the esculation team of customer care in the HDFC bank can not answer the question. So I remain helpless.

Thanks
Saravanan.K