There are a number of courses and programs, including those in computer
science, available through http://www.edx.org.

I in October 2018 completed the course INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER SCIENCE &
PROGRAMMING USING PYTHON offered by the Massachussetts Institute of Technology
(MIT) through the edx.org platform. Visit

https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-using-python-0

And, in July 2018 I completed a C++ course offered by Microsoft. Visit the
following link.
https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-c-plus-plus-3

Most of these courses are free for learning but getting completion certificates
cost some money.

Nowadays, I'm reading the book AUTOMATE THE BORING STUFF WITH PYTHON by Al
Sweigart. Visit the following link for an online version of the book.
https://automatetheboringstuff.com/

In 2002-03 I also read the book Schaum's Outline of Theory & Problems of
Programming with C by Byron S. Gottfried, but back then I didn't have access to
a PC; so I couldn't implement the example and exercise problems.

I've got several books on C++ in PDF format, including the book THE C++
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE by Bjourne Stroustrap, 4th edition.

 I'd be glad to be of help should you need it.

Regards.
Saaqib Mahmood
Abbottabad
Phone (Mobile & WhatsApp): +92 334 541 7958