From: Suhas Karnik [mailto:suhaskarni...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 2:19 PM
To: Kotian, H P <hpkot...@rbi.org.in>
Subject: Fwd: Thackrey with Audio Description on XL Cinema app

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Suhas Karnik <suhaskarni...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 14:17:44 +0530
To: Sangeeta Robinson <sangeeta.robin...@pvrcinemas.com>

Dear Sangeeta,

It was a pleasure meeting you at the Retail Inclusion Summit in Mumbai.  Thanks
for sharing the information about the audio description of the film 'Thackrey'.
 We shall circulate the same amongst our network.

Regards,

SUHAS V. KARNIK
HON. SECRETARY
NAB, INDIA

svk/jd

On 2/6/19, Sangeeta Robinson <sangeeta.robin...@pvrcinemas.com> wrote:

> Dear Suhas/ David,
>
> It gives me pleasure to inform you that Thackrey is playing with Audio
> Description on its Hindi version.
>
> Visually Impaired need to simply download the app on their smart phone
> and register.
>
> Then they need to download the movie ticket on Thackeray and they can
> go to any PVR and enjoy the movie with one plug of the headphone
> plugged in one ear.
>
> https://www.youtube.noclick_com/watch?v=skPqU1zeEvs
>
> Regards
>
> Sangeeta Robinson
> Head - Sustainability & Inclusion
> PVR Limited
> Block A, 4th Floor, Building # 9A,
> DLF Cyber City, Phase III, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana Tel. (Board):
> +91-124-4708100; Mobile : 9871002080
> Website: www.pvrcinemas.noclick_com
> Linkedin:
> linkedin.com/in/sangeetarobinson<https://www.linkedin.noclick_com/publ
> ic-profile/settings?trk=d_flagship3_profile_self_view_public_profile>
>

> [https://static.pvrcinemas.com/images/email/footer3.jpg]<https://www.p
> vrcinemas.noclick_com/magazine>
> CONFIDENTIALITY: This email and attachments are intended for the above
> name only and are confidential. If you are not the intended addressee,
> or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
> you may neither copy nor deliver it to anyone else or use it in any
> unauthorized manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
> you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender
> immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and notify the
> systems manager:
> postmas...@pvrcinemas.com

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.