Hello there
I am a 2nd year student of Human Resource Management at TISS Mumbai.
As a part of my dissertation, i am trying to study the relevance of
the concept *Psychological*
*Safety* in respect to person with disabilities at workplace. For this
purpose i have created a short questionnaire to capture the ground
realities from
your end.
It would be of great help if you can spare some time and provide your
valuable inputs that will certainly bring an edge to this unique
research.

Please find the link to the questionnaire below-
https://goo.gl/forms/jTaWwBmSbgiPdgms2

*NOTE*
1. Only person with disabilities (Visually Impaired) are required to
fill this questionnaire.
2. The data collected will be kept confidential and strictly be used
for academic purpose only.

--
warmly,

manish