Hi Janardhana sir, I opened my PLI by visiting the Post Office, only
extra requirement was an annexure where they needed the medical
authority to certify my blindness...
And the maximum policy benefit has now been set upto 20, 00,000/- and
I suppose there is no descrimination over this...
I am sure about as my application was initially rejected on the ground
that the annexure was authorised by assistant civil surgeon but I was
suppose to get it from civil sergeon for policy above 5 lakhs and I
hold the policy of 10 lakhs...
hope this might be of use...

Hi Sudamani ji,
I have already activitated the PLI portal account, my query is after
paying the premium how will we be acknowledged over the payment of
premium?
How can we mark in our PLI book whereas when paid at counter we are
stuck with a slip receipt of the policy premium...
What evidance can we produce at time of IT declaration?

Thanking you...