Hi,

Yesterday, Google has pushed an update to the Google Text To Speech engine due to which many people are facing the issue as their voice data for the selected languages is not downloaded. I would suggest to switch to Google TTS once and see if the voice data for Bengali language is downloaded. If not, download it first and then switch to Auto TTS.

Best,

Satguru.