-----Message d'origine-----
De : AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> De la part de
shanka...@tech-accessibility.in
Envoyé : 9 mars 2019 12:51
À : 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.' <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Objet : Re: [AI] for regaining forgot password of my skype account

There is a way out!
Open the skype, enter your skype i-d. click on the forgot password, click on
next, you will be redirected to the change password page, enter all the
necessary details, and click on the audio challenge listen the captcha enter
the details and continue the process.

Email: shanka...@tech-accessibility.in
visit my website
Mobile/whatsapp: 7795927572
Thanks and regards,
Shankar.C
***senior software tester, cerner pvtltd india.***