Hi,
 Orbit reader is a decent choice at around 25 26k.
 Although it does go upto 30k or so. I am not quite sure at what price its
distributers are selling it these days.
 I think Nirmal should be able to help you out, more so because you both
live in the same city if I remember correctly
 At Pranav and Amar, have you guys been actually able to test the dotbook
out? After its initial announcement, I along with a few others had a few
questions which we posted to the list, but the people behind it Either
don't monitor the list or would prefer questions be sent to them directly.
 How would you guys compare it against the orbit reader if you have been
able to try it? besides the 40 cells of course.
  When you talk about the sound, do you mean the sound output I.E speakers,
or the sound that the display makes whilst outputting braille?
 Has anything regarding its price been mentioned? a rough range if its
still not quite ready for a final release?
  Apologies at OP for highjacking the topic so, but hopefully answers to
these questions will also help you in making a final decision

On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 at 05:25, Pranav Lal <pranav....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Amar,
> <snip Pranav-a quick question, has the sound problem been addressed in the
> final product? And how good is the performance considering its their own
> environment as oppose to say Windows? Any thoughts from user perspective?
> PL] The display remains loud. The performance is fast at least while
> typing.
> I was unable to detect any slowdowns.
>
> Pranav

***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The
essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”