From: Alexander from Be My Eyes <onboard...@bemyeyes.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 14, 2019, 12:52 PM
Subject: Welcome to Be My Eyes! Let’s get started!
To: <mohammadwase...@gmail.com>

[image: Welcome to Be My Eyes!] Welcome, mohammadwaseem!

Thanks for joining Be My Eyes, we are thrilled to have you as part of our
community. As a Be My Eyes user, you now have free, unlimited access to a
global network of volunteers, who are ready to provide you with on-demand
visual assistance at a moment’s notice.

Now that your Be My Eyes account is all set up, we strongly encourage you
to make your first call to a volunteer, so you feel comfortable using the
app. You can ask for help with everything from colors of clothing, expiry
dates of food or something else you’d like to know.

Making a call is simple. There are two types of Be My Eyes calls:
Pressing *‘Call
first available volunteer’*, connects you with a sighted volunteer from
whom you can receive a range of assistance. Tapping *‘Specialized Help’*
leads you to a list of companies available in your country. From this menu,
you may select the company or organization you want to get in touch with
and place a call to a company representative. Answer times may vary based
on language settings, but on average calls are answered in less than 30
seconds.

If you’d like to learn how to get the most out of Be My Eyes, check out our:
Getting Started Guide <https://www.bemyeyes.com/get-started> Frequently
Asked Questions <https://www.bemyeyes.com/faq>

Feel free to send us an email to i...@bemyeyes.com if you have any
unresolved questions. Our team is always happy to help.

We are excited for you to start using Be My Eyes, and will be in touch soon
with useful tips, new announcements and personal stories to help you get
the most out of the app and our global community of friendly volunteers.

Great to have you aboard!

Alexander Hauerslev Jensen,
Community Director at Be My Eyes

Keep in touch, find us on:
[image: Find us on Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/bemyeyesapp> [image:
Follow us on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/bemyeyes> [image: Follow us on
YouTube] <https://www.youtube.com/bemyeyes> [image: Follow us on Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/bemyeyesapp/>

Questions or concerns? Try our FAQ <http://bemyeyes.com/faq> or
contact our support
team <i...@bemyeyes.com>.
If you’d rather opt out of these updates, please unsubscribe here
<http://mixpanel.com/engage/unsubscribe/796533/54b446d0-ca6e-44b7-a3b1-505206be80e1/2077756/>
.

“Small acts of kindness with global impact.”
*Be My Eyes*