From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of
Alefiya Tundawala
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 1:55 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Deciding between Android and IOS phones.

Hello People. My IPhone is on its last legs and I might have to purchase a
new phone very soon. I am not sure whether to continue with Apple or to
shift to Android. I am not at all familiar with Android phones, but have
generally found them to be much slower with Talkback than is the case with
Voiceover on Apple devices. But IPhones as you know are much more expensive.
Apart from calls and messages, I use my phone to read content on Kindle.
Would it be a good idea to shift from IOS to Android? If yes, which models
should I consider? My budget is approximately 15000 Indian Rupees.
Thanks,
Alefiya.

--
Dr. Alefiya Tundawala
Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science, Savitri Girls'

Mobile: 9836167255

sent through this mailing list..