From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of Ajay
Minocha
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 8:45 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Querry with laptop

seems like a driver utility issue, try updating all the drivers and it
should be solved.

HTH,
Ajay

On 23/03/2019, Chandrashekhar Kulkarni <kulkarni.chandr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear list members,
> I am writing after a long time. Today I want to ask a question about
> my laptop, Lenovo.
> It is a laptop with  windows 10 64 bit  official version with NVDA
> latest andd Jaws 2018 licensed version. Whenever I switch on thee
> laptop after a while it shows "utility wtl" dialog and there are ok,
> cancel and about buttons. Nothing is displayed on the screen but only
> NVDA announcess the dialog box. What does it mean? How can I solve
> this issue please explain.
> Sincerely,
> C. B. Kulkarni
>

> --
> Mobile +918080742446 Land line : 0251  2482633 skype ID:
> chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni

> .in

> veracity;

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
p13aj...@iimidr.ac.in
Skype: ajayminocha2

sent through this mailing list".  This will help which driver/application is
producing this dialog.