Hi Faizal,

Talkback and Voice Assistant both are Screen Reader applications. Therefore, both applications can not be used simultaneously.

Yes, you can activate Voice Assistant or even google talkback independently without any assistance.

In Samsung Galaxy A50, Just go to Accessibility and navigate to it's advance setting menu. You will find direct access as a first option under advance setting. You may set Voice Assistant as direct access through volume up and down key or power key and volume up key. Suppose you set direct access to volume up and down key for Voice Assistant, you would be able to any time deactivate or activate Voice Assistant by pressing volume up and down key together. Talkback can also be set as direct access by following the similar way.

Warm Regards,

Amit Bhatt

Moderator - SayEverything, an open discussion forum for persons with disabilities
https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/sayeverything

Techpedia India, A Technical discussion Board in India
https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/techpediaindia

www.sayeverything.org

Head - Banking Wing, National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbindia.org

Ast Manager - United Bank of India
www.unitedbankofindia.com