Dear Sir, You may see the model It 5250, with which one can perform
basic tasks like making & receiving calls, send & receive sms etc. The
phone is voice enabled and make all necessary announcements for doing
the tasks mentioned above. This feature  costs around Rs 1200  and you
can get it online also.
Niranjana.B