hello learned colleagues,
 The recording club is a Whatsapp group that works towards making
visually impaired persons self-reliant. in this whatsapp group,
several leading newspapers  published  at regional and national levels
across the country are sent
to its members after converting them in to audio and accessible PDF
format. besides this main activity, for the benefit of the blind
students,  our group also takes the initiative to record their
educational books. we are also helping the needy visually impaired
persons to make them available scribe in their regular academic and
competitive exams.  more than 1100 visually impaired people from 23
states are associated with our whatsapp group and regularly benefiting
from our activities.
In addition to recording the journals, newspapers and educational
books, our group organizes empowerment conference every year to
empower all its visually
impaired persons. We have so far organised 3 conferences first in
Pushkar Ajmer held in February 2017, second in Udaypur Rajasthan in
December 2017 and third at Dewas in Madhya Pradesh in September 2018.
considering the immense success of these conferences, we have
scheduled to organise  fourth Empowerment Conference which is to be
held at Mount Abu in Rajasthan from 18th, May to 20th, May 2019.  The
arrangements for
accommodation and meals for all the colleagues who will be present in
this conference will be provided by the Recording Club.
 The accommodation and food arrangement will be provided to the
participants  from May 17 to May 20, 2019. Sessions will be organized
on various topics for empowerment of visually impaired persons in this
conference and
on 19th May, various delightful and sightseeing tours of Mount Abu
will be done.
we look forward for your active participation at this conference. kindly
confirm your participation latest by 14th, April, 2019 so that your
seat can be reserved well in advance to avoid any inconvenience during
the conference period.
 For more information, you may also  contact Group Administrator
Mr. Sandeep Trivedi
Mobile Number - 9414868659, and 7737 8686 59. Organizer committee,
Recording Club Thank you