Hi Rahul,
i also use to face this problem. But the solution is When you hold
spoon in the right hand and fork in the left hand that time you have
to be sure that the concerned food is being cut in the small pieces.
For this, you have to hold both the   cutleries  near of each other.
Also make sure you hold to the  cutleries in the middle not to there
ege.
For any query contact me on my personal Email: manasimahu...@gmail.com

On 4/7/19, Rahul Bajaj <rahul.bajaj10...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I know this issue has been discussed several times on this group, but I am
> curious to hear from anyone who has mastered this problem. I would like to
> find out how one can cut food and place it within fork tines without using
> the other hand to stabilize the concerned food item. Using a spoon or
> another piece of cutlery simply does not work for me and results in the fork
> with which I am trying to pick up the food returning empty mostly. I am
> compelled to use the other hand to stabilize the food to be cut or to keep
> it in place while it is being scooped up.
>
> Best,
> Rahul
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Warm regards, Manasi Mahukar
Desai Foundation for Change
Unit 5, Ujagar Industrial Estate, W. T. Patil Marg, Deonar, Mumbai 400088