Hi friends! 2 days ago I sent a message in the list that I need to contact
with any person who is living in United kingdom. One person gave me
response and I sent him an email off the list but he did not response me so
far. So I am sending the same message in the list so anybody who is living
in United kingdom can see the message and response me off the list.
The message is given below.

Hello friend! I am Aman Preet Singh from India. I need the following help
from you.
I want to purchase rools of unified English Braille (hard copy braille
book) from RNIB UK. But the cost of this book is nearly 20 pounds, which is
too much costly according to Indian currency, and unafordable for me. Could
you help me by purchasing this book and sent it to my address? are you able
to spend 20 pounds for me? If yes, then I will be very thankful for your
help. If you want to help me as above, then please go-to the following link.
https://shop.rnib.org.uk/braille-and-labelling/learning-braille/rules-of-unified-english-braille-ueb-2013-in-braille.html
Purchase this book from the above link online, and when you will receive it
then send it to my address.
Please note the book will be send free of charge from the UK to India under
Article for the blind skeem. If you are able to help me as above, let me
know, then I will send you my address. Thanks.