Hi, in today's advancement, keypad for using mobile is not necessary at all.
To answer your another question, phones running stalk android, from
the companies like, motorola, samsung, nokia, are indeed accessible.
Among those, you have to choose the model of the phone based upon your
budget, features that you are looking for, storage, ram, so on and so
on.
You can completely use an android phone which is touchscreen without
any problem, no need for keypad at all in today's accessibility,
screen reader's development.
Hope this helps.
For any further doubts, you can also message me privately.
Thank you.