The portal has captcha making it inaccessible for us.

________________________________
From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> on behalf of bhawani
shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 9:19:32 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] AI help regarding new passport.

here is step-by-step procedure :

1.  first register yourself on passport.gov.in
2.  apply online for passport. there are 2 ways, either you can fill the
form online or can download a pdf file and upload after you fill the entire
information.
3.  once you fil or upload the form you will get acknowledgement number in
your portal.
4.  open that acknowledgement number and make payment.
5. once you have made payment you can reach to your passport centre with all
your original documents. you need not to take online appointment handicapped
are allowed as walkin customer with their escort. also you will get a
special token number without waiting time.
6.  documents required: aadhar card, pan card, your bank passbook updated
with last six months entry. please note that your name and your father's
name should appear same on your aadhar, pan, and bank's passbook. your
address should be same in your aadhar and bank passbook. better is to carry
a passbook of nationalised bank.
7.  if you are a government or public sector employee then you must obtain a
no objection certificate with your photo from your employer. police
verification not required if you obtained NOC.

hope it helps.