Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkarni

Mobile 8080742446

On May 5, 2019 7:58:52 PM Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

hi Chandrashekhar.
if you go some messages back you will get link to a form, please fill it.

On 5/5/19, Chandrashekhar Kulkarni <kulkarni.chandr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear list members,
Voting for Lokasabha took place in Maharashtra, Thane district,
Dombivali on 29th Apr. My name was in Jondhale high school Dombivali
(w). Looking to the advertisement done about facilities for physically
challenged I decided to see for myself. I had a mixed experience. Even
after registering on pwd app on mobile as challenged I never got any
confirmation message whether the registration was  successful or not.
While those do not even register were contacted for vehicle pick up
facility but I did not get any such call.
On going to the booth I did not see any special facility except that I
was not required to stand in queue. I was given a seat as my daughter
who accompanied me had to finish her voting. On enterring the booth my
daughter was asked if she was accompanying me for voting. In tthat
case she was required to fill up a form.
I (though was not addressed directly) told I just need someone to show
me the place and that any volunteer will also do. But they did not
have any such facility it seemed. I got a list of contestants in
braille. But apart from these there was no change.
I feel while imparting training to the staff supposed to work on
booths basic training to handle challenged such as addressing them
directly should be imparted.
Sincerely,
C. B. Kulkarni

--
Mobile +918080742446 Land line : 0251  2482633
skype ID: chandrashekhar.b.kulkarni