Hi there,

Uncheck the Lower audio volume of programs while JAWS speaks check box and see
if works.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of Zujar
Shabbir Kanchwala
Sent: Monday, May 6, 2019 9:50 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Bluetooth headset with reduced latency

Hi friends,

Referring some earlier threads on the subject, I have an update that may be of
use to some of the list members.

I bought a new Bluetooth headset from Amazon last Saturday which has no latency
while using with my Android phone. The Talkback output is clearly heard without
any broken words or any latency. However, while using with my Windows laptop
with JAWS, I experience some broken words though not always.

If interested then check out for “Boat Rockerz 255” (without quotes) on Amazon.
The MRP shown is INR 2,990, I bought it for INR 999 under some offer that day.

Keep rocking 😊

Best Regards,
Zujar…

An optimist laughs to forget, a pessimist forgets to laugh!!!