Satguru Rathi
Mobile: +919871489945, +919315516985
Email: satgurura...@gmail.com

On 14-05-2019 12:16 PM, Kamal Kumar wrote:
Nokia 6.1 could be the best choice!

On 5/11/19, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello ma'am,

Strongly recommend Nokia or Samsung, ideal for beginners. Please do
give me a call if you are spoiled for choices :)

Thanks,
Ajay

On 11/05/2019, Vikas Kapoor <dl.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
My Samsung phone is about a year old, it was bought with Android 7 but now
it has been updated to android 9(Pie). With this update, I've also got
Samsung's own screen reader called voice assist.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sunil Sangtani." <sunilsangtan...@gmail.com>
To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
concerning
the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2019 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessible Phone

Kanchan mam,
You must go with either Nokia or Samsung phones.
1+ is indeed an awesome phone, but it requires a few tweaks before you
can start using it effectively, so won’t recommend.
Nokia phones are pure android so fully accessible according to
Google’s standards.
Samsung on the other hand, shifts with pretty decent interface, and if
you choose a good Samsung phone, you also get Samsung’s own screen
reader,
So can be considered as an option.
I suggest you to make use of applications like auto tts, vocalizer and
eloquence tts so that you can get iPhone like comfort.
Xyomi and other phones are useable, but lacs quality performance.