From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Satguru Rathi
Sent: 14 May 2019 16:44
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Louie - New screen reader

Hi there,

The app doesn't work here on my Nokia 6.1 Plus and a friend's phone
MotoG 5 Plus. As soon as we ask the app to send a voice message to
someone, it opens the whatsapp but just hangs there. There is no way to
come out of the app except turning off the screen. After installing this
app, the Talkback too, is behaving viard. It no more says "Home screen
One of XXX" when coming back to home screen from any app. I think the
app needs to be updated ASAP and get checked on multiple devices before
final release.

With best regards,
Satguru Rathi
Mobile: +919871489945, +919315516985