Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2019 4:51 PM
To: sruti-disability-rights ; Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile phones and Tabs.
Subject: [AI] Mediclaim awareness for persons with visual impairments

Dear all,
I am forwarding an email which is self explanatory. Sourav Bose is himself
a visually impaired person who works with insurance companies and his
contact number is given below in this mail. He is based in Kolkata. Please
get in touch with him directly if you have any query.

Shampa Sengupta

Shampa sengupta

*Sub: **MEDICLAIM AWARENESS PROGRAM FOR visually challenged*

Respected madam,

With reference to above, We have organised a program for the purpose of
awareness of visually challenged persons and their family members, we wish
to organise a seminar on behalf of Religare Health Insurance, a premier
Health Insurance Company approved by Insurance Regulatory Development
Authority under Ministry of Finance, Govt of India, highlighting the
benefits available for the disabled & visual challenged persons.

Religare Health Insurance, the only company has agreed to provide the
benefits of health insurance to visually challenged persons.

We will organsise a program at Kali Dutt Memorial Hall on 11th May 2019,
Saturday for 4 hours from 3.00 pm.

Your support and presents on the foregoing will enrich our program

Thanks & Regards

For Religare Health Insurance Co Ltd

[SOURAV BOSE]
9830453608