Hi friends! I have a Braill bible complete set which I want to give any
interested person free of cost. Does anyone in the list have interest in
reading bible in english braille? The complete set of bible is king james
version in 18 verry large hardbound volumes and need 60 inches shelf space
to store. Feel free to contact me for further details. Regards, Aman.