Almost every hospital would be able to do this screening. We got it done at
Manipal Hospitals in Bangalore. We got it done not because we would want to
prevent if there are chances but wanted to know chances and get ourselves
and family prepared. Irrespective of what the result could be, there will
be no 100% guarantee that result is true. When we were expecting our first
child, there was a 40% chances that our child might born with
down-syndrome. But fortunately, that has bcome a false alarm.

Personally, I feel while there is an option to adopt a child, experience of
own child is entirely different. Of course, opinions could differ.

Feel free to call me for any further conversation.
Thanks,

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica