From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Abhisar Waghmare
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 1:27 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Promoting XL cinema app

I understand the situation of the developers.
I personally had a poor experience regarding the audio ticket availability.
I watched most of the movies even before the audio  ticket was made available
so that is the only issue I see from my side Lets try if we can get the film
industry people release the audio tickets more sooner.

Best Regards-
Abhisar