Although I wish examination system and authorities should become sensitive,
I think at least until things get better, what candidates need to do is go
to the examination hall / reach out to authorities at least a day before .
Even better, disability organizations should work with examination
authorities and raise awareness.

I have also recently read where candidates need scribe for writing online
exam? why? why not they could make exam accessible and have candidates
write on their own?

If there are any upcoming exams in Karnataka, please reach out to me and
let us see how we can collectively work to address the issue. NAB Karnataka
will be happy to do the best that we can. But of course, it needs to be
collective approach.

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica
Hon. Joint Secretary, NAB Karnataka
Founder, ServeOM Inclusion