I really appreciate the work you guys are trying to do but my dissatisfaction
arises from the fact that many of the good movies get released ,  days pass by
and still there is no any audio description ticket available for it.
A fresh example would be article 15, kabir singh  etc.
I had to go to the theaters and watch without audio description.
Hope you guys work on it.

Best Regards-
Abhisar