Hi,
 I suppose everybody has a personal preference, but those issues such as
key remaps mentioned are easy to solve with Sharpkeys.
 Del lenovo hp etc etc are all the same, with bloatware loaded which mostly
does not do anything but slow the machine down.
 having used Del and  lenovo, I can say that if you are looking for a
windows computer, a mbp even a 2012 mac book pro with its hdd replaced with
ssd and ram upgraded to 8gb,  is likely to be a better experience over all
than these manufacturers. in terms of hardware quality, nothing beats
apple, imo, anyway.
Re: 16gb ram vs 8, win10 or mac os hardly tend to use much ram at all, and
unless you are doing something like video rendering an average person even
using orakals toad (v 13 requires only 2gigs) shouldn't need 16gb at all,
that's overkill for most.
 But of course having it is better than not having it down the line, so
certainly if you can afoard it, I say go for it, but its not really needed.
 hth.

On Sun, 7 Jul 2019 at 22:14, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Dell wins hands down in almost all the aspects.
>
> On 07/07/2019, Sagar Verma <sagar.verma5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, indeed certainly I have been using macOS since 2008 also,
> >
> > Running BootCamp primarily, wiped macOS completely,
> > I do not have macOS, installed.
> > The reason why I suggested to get a Windows computer because the latest
> > MacBook does have problems with Bootcamp.
> >
> > If an older MacBook is purchased then no problems.
> > Second reason was, because workarounds.
> > Although primarily Apple does have very good hardware.
> > I love my MacBook Pro,
> >

> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> >> On 7 Jul 2019, at 12:13, john clayton <nishantra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >> Mbps make for very good windows laptops, I am speaking from experience
> :D
> >> You could have either bootcamp or parallel/vmware as Aparnasuggests,
> >> whatever suits your requirements best.
> >> I mainly used my mbp as a windows laptop, with hardly any usage of
> MacOS.
> >> Not that its bad or any such thing, but Windows was what I mainly
> needed.
> >> There are a few work arounds you may need to do, and yes mbps or
> macbooks
> >> do tend to heat up a tad bit more when windows is being used as apposed
> >> the cool as metal run you see when mac os is running on em, but that's
> >> likely to do with apple hardware being well built to interface with mac
> >> os's side of things.
> >> Also, feel free to ignore the bit about the 16gb ram, That's not really
> >> necessary if you plan on running windows via bootcamp anyway, but yes
> >> extra
> >> hdd space is always handy, 256gb at the minimum, or if you can't aford
> >> that, 128gb ssd along with some external pendrive or SSD that fits via
> >> thunderbolt/ USB or ssd ports maybe something you may want to take a
> look
> >> into.
> >> Lastly, I am selling my mbp early 2015 version, about 2 years old, get
> in
> >> touch if interested.
> >> hth,

> you