thanks. i managed to spot the phone on This PC and opened the internal
storage with shows the pictures in varied formats and videos in mp4,
although it needs to be searched item by item since there are no tags.
however, when i try to copy and paste anything on to my laptop, i get
an error message saying the device is unreachable it won't copy
anything.
one mp4 file did play briefly and then on it says can't play file.
any ideas why this may be?