DUBAI  DUBAI  DUBAI DUBAI  DUBAI

Hi Guys.😊
After Successful trips To Domestic Destinations & International
Destinations, here comes our 2nd International trip for Dubai πŸ₯‚ πŸ₯³ from
26-29 Sep 2019 with exciting 🎊 and rebated offer for you all. πŸ‘πŸ»
Like our past Trips - Anyone travelling will be supported by Volunteers.
The cost of the Entire package is Rs.38,999/-* per person on double sharing
basis.πŸ‘―β™€
(The Actual Cost of the trip is much higher, But this has been subsidized
to fit in more & more people).

Special Mention- V.I. people can take along their family members or friends
on this trip at same discounted cost.

Inclusions: 😊
Air Ticket - Economy Class ✈
02 Nights accommodation at Dubai Hotel Panorama Grand / Similar 🏒
01 Nights accommodation at Abu Dhabi Hotel IBIS / Similar 🏒
03 Breakfast, 04 Lunches & 03 Dinners 🍜
Dubai City Tour πŸ“Έ πŸ‘’
Dhow Cruise with Dinner πŸ›³
Desert Safari 🐫 with BBQ Dinner & Belly DanceπŸ’ƒπŸ»
Abu Dhabi City Tour with visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
All Tours & Transfer on Seat In Coach basis 🚌 🚍
Dubai Visa ✨
Local Shopping Walking Tour πŸ› 😘

Flight Details - From Delhi ✈🎊
SG 11  26 SEP DELHI DUBAI 0750 1010 πŸŒ…
SG 12  29 SEP DUBAI DELHI 2245 #0335 πŸŽ†
Luggage - 20+07 Kg Only πŸŽ’πŸ§³
GST 5 % Extra on Cost
✨Please Note:🌹
This departure is from Delhi but can also be arranged/ managed from Mumbai,
Bangalore, Kolkatta, Chennai with the small difference of Airfare ✈ if any.
Rest remains same. πŸ˜€
Interested folks can reach me at: 9811141952πŸ“ž
or amitr...@gmail.com πŸ“©
With Love❀ & Regards πŸ™πŸ»
Amit Jain
Rising Star Tours & Travels ✈