Hi there
Just wanted a clarification here .
Is this deduction over and above the standard deduction of INR 40000 that is
allowed for everyone ? It would be good if it were . My tax consultant is
saying that this deduction is subsumed under the standard deduction . Also ,
sir I wanted to know if I have taken care of my father as he had a stroke and
incurrred expenses , would that also be used for exemption over and above the
INR 125000 i am claiming ?
Looking forward to your response
Sincere and warm regards ,
Sharad