Hi there,

Since there is lot of discussion going on with regard to Captcha, I think this may be of some use to many!

Recently, Google introduced "Image Description" feature in the latest build of Chrome from Version 76 onwards. All you need to do is open some website which has some images, Google.com is what I used. Now move to an image using "G" for graphics. Press enter on that image and now open context menu by application key or Shift + F10. You should find an option labeled as "Get Image description from Google". At first this is a sub menu having two options – Always and Just once. If clicked on Always, it will always try to provide the description. I've used it successfully while filling up the IBPS form for someone and I didn't need to rely on anyone to read out the captcha as Google described it for me! Isn't it grate?

--
With best regards,
Satguru Rathi