Hi all,

I extensively need to deal with scanned documents or prints of scanned
documents. These documents can range from a PAN card to large agreements.

Given that there are no good options for laptops in terms of a software which
can provide output both in English and regional language such as Hindi, can we
explore mobile apps like ID Pro (I am only aware of this app which does a good
job, but happy to hear thoughts) with a mobile stand which can cover entire
surface of the documents and I need not worry about camera alignment / focus
issues? Another plus point of this approach would be that it also opens up the
possibility of reading hand written stuff be it with very little accuracy.

Anyone any thoughts on this approach? Possible recommendations on mobile stands
or mobile apps? I need quality here, and happy to bare whatever cost it takes
to get it done.

Would appreciate inputs.

Regards,
Amar Jain