---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rahul agarwal <rahul19...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2019 19:07:00 +0530
Subject: a request for help
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>

Hello Everyone,
I(Rahul Agarwal)am  a visually challenged. I've done MBA in HR from
Delhi School of Economics and have work experience of eighteen months
in different regions like sales and marketing, project coordination,
business analyst. I am looking for a job. I am open to any profile
including project management, business development, product
development, hr recruitment and training and development.
in the case of any suitable profile please let me know.
kindly feel free to reach out on 9935560935 and mail address
agrahul19...@gmail.com.

thanks
regards
rahul