Hi All! I'm looking for a OCR app to scan books. Currently, I'm using
Ubuntu Linux v.1804 OS. For Windos had many OCR like as, Open book reader,
Kurzwell, ABBY find reader etc. Kindly let me know, is there any for Ubuntu?
Thank You.-
WITH WARM REGARDS,

TIKARAM MAHTO,
MOBILE-+918809949898,
email-tika949...@gmail.com,
WHATS APP-+918809949898,
DHANBAD,JHARKHAND(INDIA)
<If we do everything with love, every day will become an adventure. The Holy
Spirit will transform even our boredoms and drudgeries into chances for love
and service.>
FACEBOOK : https://m.facebook.com/tika.mahato.14?
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?
TWITTER : https://twitter.com/tika949898