I think Kanchan's suggestion is great. But I need to get clarification
on one thing. Is the issue faced only by users with screen readers or
is it common to everyone. I've read on their websight that they are in
the process of developping the new web interface for netbanking with
more features. If any of you have sighted friends using ICICI bank,
then could you clarify us on this? I'll try from my end as well. If
the issue is only for us, then we can put forward a strong case to the
RBI.

Vetri.

On 25/09/2019, suna <suna1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My Firefox browser crashes when I try to open www.icicibank.com