From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of turab
chimthanawala
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2019 8:05 PM
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [External] [AI] Repaeted occurrence of terrible treatment by Uber in
Mumbai

[Warning !] Exercise caution – External Mail.

Dear all,
I generally use Uber to travel home from work and have been doing so since the
past three years. However, of late since the past six months, the service of
Uber has become disastrous to say the least.
While repeated cancellations and ever prevealing surch in prices are pinching,
the major concern facing me is the drivers dropping me off way before my
destination (including today where I was stranded in a dark suppositly place).
While we may use G maps and insist that our destination is still some distance
away, even G maps is not always accurate.
Uber has no customer care email or phone number. Complaints through their app
have yielded no consequence.
My office being inside a society, it is not possible to catch Autos, thus Uber
being the only option.
While colleagues are kind enough to drop me into a Auto, that doesn't work out
partly due to my timings being half an hour before them and partly due to
reluctance to bother them on a daily basis.
Is anyone else facing the same trouble with Uber?
If yes, we could compile a list of complaints and probably take up with
authorities.
Best
Turab

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Mphasis, its
associated companies and/ or its customers and is intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been
forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or
dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such
cases, please notify us immediately at mailmas...@mphasis.com and delete this
mail from your records.