GOA GOA GOA GOA GOA GOA GOA GOA GOA GOA GOA GOA

Hello Everyone,๐Ÿ”Š

Hope All Well ...๐Ÿ˜Š

In the series of our Domestic & International Trips, Here we come with one
more trip for You All.

Its time for some Beach Fun๐ŸšŒ๐Ÿ›ฃ

Imagine yourself sitting in cool weather on a Sandy Beach where large Waves
of the Sea are touching your feet YES, YES, YES - You are thinking
right GOA. Pack your bags and Get ready for some Mauj & Masti in the Most
Peak Season of the Year.๐Ÿฐโ˜

Here is the itinerary:

 Check-in : 21 Nov.2019โ–ถ

Check out: 24 Nov.2019

Duration: 03 Nights /04 Days

Hotel Details-   Red Fox Hotel Morjim North Goa  (4** Trip Advisor) or
similar

Total Cost per Person: INR* 5990/-* *on Triple Sharing Basis.

(Family & Friends are also Welcome).

Limited Seats- First Cum First Serve Basis.

Cost will increase after 1st 40 People.

Package Inclusions:โœ”

Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non-Alcoholic)๐Ÿน

Accommodation in Well-Appointed Rooms ๐Ÿค

03 Buffet Breakfast๐Ÿž๐Ÿง€

03 Buffet Lunch๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›

03 Buffet Dinner ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฉ

02 Morning Teaโ˜•

1 DJ Night,

Beach Excursions,

Cruise on River Mandovi,

Games & Much Much More.

Note- You have to make your own arrangements to reach Goa Hotel (Both
Ways). You can Book Air, Rail, Bus to Reach Goa. As Trip is in November
(Almost 4 months from now) thus you can avail of Visually Impaired Discount
(75%) given by Railways).

ExclusionsโŒ

1) All services not mentioned above

2) Beverages of all types.

T & C Apply

If you are Interested โ˜please fill the form to confirm & then we will
proceed further.๐Ÿ‘‰

http://bit.ly/Trip-To-Goa

To see all videos and photos of earlier Trips, please click the link below:

http://risingstarkhiltechehre.org/gallery-post/

Looking Forward

CheersโœŒ

Amit Jain

Rising Star Tours & Travels

Rising Star Khilte Chehre

9811141952

๐Ÿ˜Š

With Lots & Lots of Love to All.......๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š