From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 3:38 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Orbit reader 20 not working

Hi, there,

I am unable to charge the device. Whenever I put it on charging, two dots on
the bottom right of the display begin flashing, but the device does not
actually charge. Any thoughts?

Best,
RahulSent from my iPhone

Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.noclick_com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/

http://accessindia.org.noclick_in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.