Dear Listers,

Greetings of the day
I need your expert advice regarding Recruitment of Junior Associates
(Customer Support and Sales) in State Bank of India. As you all are
aware that final result has been declared of the aforementioned
recruitment. I want to know if somebody has lost its online
application, will one be allowed to go through the document
varrification? Is there any possibility of getting the online
application copy? If anybody has answer for my question either kindly
share your number with me or call me at the number given in my
signature line as per your convenience.
Thanks for your anticipated support and guidance.
       --
With warm regards,
BK!